Go behind the scenes on the set of the CHICAGO poster photo shoot with this year's Producer, Front of House Manager, Costume Designer, Photographer and two leading ladies.
The Arts Undergraduate Theatre Society (AUTS) is an independently run student group operating out of McGill University. With a long and vibrant history of performing hit musicals such as West Side Story, Hair, and Sweeney Todd, AUTS has cemented its position as an integral part of the arts community at McGill and in Montreal as a whole. Our productions have the goal of appealing to the general public while challenging our artists to strengthen their skills. Accordingly, we are dedicated to fostering a collaborative and dynamic creative experience for our members, which in turn creates awe-inspiring performances for our audiences.
This January, AUTS is excited to present Chicago, by John Kander & Frank Ebb. Made famous to the non theatre-going community by the 2002 film starring Renée Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Chicago is sure to be a crowd pleaser as well as a rewarding challenge for our artists. AUTS’ production will feature scheming murderers, lecherous lovers, and burlesque dancing all set against the vibrant backdrop of prohibition-era Chicago and brought to life by a talented cast and a dedicated crew. AUTS’ Chicago promises to be a memorable theatrical experience.
cast & creative
- Maka Ngwenya Producer
- Jami Price Director of Publicity & Fundraising
- Sandrine Hansen-Jaumard Front of House Manager
- Alexander Ilea Website Manager
- Debora Friedmann Artistic Director & Choreographer
- Emily Brown Production Manager & Set Designer
- Mikey Schanz Technical Director & Lighting Designer
- Carolyn Barr Musical Director
- Anna Sigg Acting & Vocal Coach
- Michael Baskin Rehearsal Pianist
- Jess De Santi Assistant Choreographer
- Angela Dong Media & Graphics Designer
- Daniel Austin-Boyd Stage Manager & Props Master
- Holly Hilts Assistant Stage Manager
- Sonya Peres Assistant Stage Manager
- Alexandra White Costume Designer
- Jessica Banner Assistant Costume Designer
- Caroline Thompson Assistant Costume Designer
- Scott Cope Sound Designer
- Sarah Denis Props Assistant
- Natalie Aspinall Velma Kelly
- Vanessa Drunsnitzer Roxie Hart
- Kenny Wong Billy Flynn
- Nour Malek Matron Mama Morton
- Jessica Eckstadt Mary Sunshine / Juror
- Olivier Bishop-Mercier Amos Hart
- Vanessa Hutinec Mona
- Emily Kloppenburg Go-To-Hell Kitty
- Munyaradzi Guramatunhu Annie
- Marina Maric June
- Colby Koecher Hunyak
- Kaitlin Carmanico Liz
- Aws Waham Sergeant Fogarty / Judge
- Yves Boju Aaron
- Oskar Flemer Martin Harrison
- Anthony Foscolos Fred Casely / Harry
- Alex Borodovski Clerk
- Carolyn Barr Reed I
- Dustin Finer Reed II
- Claire Devlin Reed III
- Kaz Takasugi Trumpet I
- Joon Park Trumpet II
- Élize Paradis Violin
- Louis Thibault Banjo
- Hillary Simms Trombone I
- Will Broverman Trombone II
- Leslie Perrin Tuba
- Austin Lamarche Percussion
- Michael Baskin Piano
- Anna Sigg Piano II
AUTS will be presenting CHICAGO on January 22, 23, 24, 29, 30 and 31.
The box office will open at 6:30 PM, doors open at 7 PM and the show will begin promptly at 7:30 PM on each night.
Thank you for your interest in attending AUTS' production of Chicago!
We are no longer accepting reservations.
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will work to accommodate you.
For all inquiries, please contact AUTS' producer, Maka Ngwenya, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or find us on